Airman and Family Readiness mission statement: Provide targeted Airmen and Family support and services, contributing to the mission readiness, resiliency, and well-being of the Air Force community
Welcome to Fairchild Air Force Base
Airman and Family Readiness Center
Our Main FB Page
Employment and Tranistion
School Liaison and EFMP
The main purpose of this site is to provide information and education to the Fairchild AFB community, primarily on areas covered by the Airman and Family Readiness Center (A&FRC). We hope to answer many of your questions and contribute to your/your family's success.
Although we have attempted to make this site comprehensive, it can't replace the wide range of services and resources available at the A&FRC. We are located at 4 W. Castle St, in Building 2365. We may be reached at 509-247-2246, Monday - Friday from 8:00 to 4:00. (Thursdays the A&FRC closes at 12:00 p.m. for training). We are here to assist all DoD personnel - military, civilians, retirees, widows, and their family members - on a wide range of work and family issues. Please visit us!
Services and resources provided in these areas:
- Employment/Career Management
- Transitioning Out of the Military
- Wounded Warrior
- Volunteer Resources
- Personal Financial Readiness
- Air Force Aid Society/Emergency Financial Assistance
- Personal and Family Readiness for Deployments, Contingencies, and Emergencies
- Personal and Work Life
- Military Child Education/School Liaison
- Exceptional Family Member Program (EFMP), Information & Referral
- Information & Referral
- Survivor Benefit Program & Casualty Services, 509-247-4488; Bldg 2040
- Military & Family Life Counselor (free counseling), 509-592-6949 or 509-592-6951.